AFA delivers financial advisory services to clients and prospects in a variety of ways
- may be general or more specific
- may be informal or formal
- standard – generally from a software package
- custom – often involves spreadsheet analysis
- meetings – generally as needed or when requested by clients
- client portal (CP)
- automated account aggregation as well as manual tracking ◊ account investment composition ◊ document vault ◊ cashflow & budgeting ◊ financial reports
- integrates with planning platform
- planning platform (PP)
- integrated with client portal
- automated analysis – retirement, education, etc.
Taken together, these delivery methods comprise comprehensive financial advisory services.